We can manage all of the necessary IRS reporting for you as you set up and maintain your non-profit organization’s tax-exempt status.
Every year, the IRS requires most tax-exempt organizations to submit Form 990 and its related supporting documents.
What we do for Non Profit Organizations:
- Financial statement review and compilation
- Accounting System design, installation, and maintenance
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll preparation
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Deposits
- Accounting personnel training
- Complete and file your Non-profit status application completion and filing
- Board training on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
- Prepare and file the 990 and 990T tax forms
- Prepare your initial start-up documentation, including incorporation, federal employee identification number (FEIN), and payroll setup with federal and state agencies.